North East Guides
Visiting the North of England and looking for adventure? We deliver outdoor activity packages in various locations around the area, all designed to make the most of your stay, and give you a positive outdoor experience.
Some of the services we provide are:
* Guided walks in Northumberland, the Cheviots, Hadrian's Wall, the North Pennines, and Lake District, all year round.
* D of E Expeditions - we are a Licenced AAP and can provide training and assessment for your DofE Expedition.
* Need an assessor for your DofE Expedition? If your organisation only need an assessor or supervisor, please contact us.
* Private guiding - need a guide for a National or Yorkshire 3 Peak Challenge? Or perhaps St. Cuthbert's Way, St. Oswald's Way, or Hadrian's Wall Path? Get in touch to see how we can help.
* NNAS courses in Northumberland. Bronze and Silver Level NNAS courses are available all year round.
* One day navigation courses; suitable as a refresher or introduction.
* Night navigation available on request.
* Level 3 Certificate in BEL - this is a nationally recognised qualification for leading groups in the countryside, ideal for teachers and youth workers etc.
* Climbing - indoor and outdoor. Indoor climbing taster sessions now available - call for details.
* Hill skills, expedition training and wild camping.
* Bikeabilty Cycle Training.
* Mountain biking.
* Accommodation is not included, however we can book it on your behalf, or recommend somewhere to suit your requirements.
Don't let a lack of equipment put you off; we have a stock of waterproofs, rucksacks etc. available to anyone who books a place on a walk or course.
Bookings and enquiries can be made by calling Paul on 07786902586 or 0191 4133775 please leave a message if there is no reply, someone will get back to as soon as possible. Alternatively email: email@example.com.
North East Guides
North East Guides are based in Greenside, Tyne and Wear. We work almost anywhere in the North, from the Lakes and North Pennines, to the Cheviots and Borders. However we are happy to travel, and will provide guided mountain days in most parts of the UK.
We offer training courses to the general public, local authorities, other public sector bodies & commercial organisations.
All of our instructors are: qualified, experienced, insured, CRB checked, and members of the MTA and BMC. Included among our staff are members of the North of Tyne Mountain Rescue Team. You are in good hands!
North East Guides are proud to support Britain on Foot.
Many thanks to Montane and Northumberland National Park for their support.