Most of our DofE expeditions take place in Northumberland, usually within the National Park. We will use other areas, such as the Yorkshire Dales, if that is more convenient for your school/organisation.
Our comprehensive and high quality service ensures that your life as a DofE leader will be made as easy as possible.
Included as part of the package:
- Comprehensive pre-expedition paperwork pack for participants and parents, including consent forms and kit lists etc.
- Assistance with expedition paperwork. We will complete operating authority notifications, green forms and risk assessments.
High quality training, delivered at a location convenient for you.
- Training materials and helpful handouts for participants.
- Supervision throughout the expeditions from experienced and friendly instructors.
- Accredited assessors for the qualifying expedition.
- Free use of our group kit, which includes:
- Stoves, Pans and Fuel
- Group Shelters
- First Aid Kits
Sample programmes can be sent out on request.
Supervision of groups
Please note we may have to charge an additional travel fee to cover costs of getting our staff to and from the location of the expedition.