- Bookings are confirmed upon receipt of the full payment. Payment can be made on the day of the event by arrangement. Once North East Guides have agreed to take a booking from a customer, the customer is entering into a contract with North East Guides
- After booking you have seven days in which to change to another event or cancel your booking. If you cancel within seven days you will receive a full refund. After the seven days we will not provide a refund. We strongly recommend you take out cancellation and curtailment insurance.
- Cancellation more than one month before the course date No charge
Cancellation over 1 week before the start of the course 50% charge
Cancellation on week of the start of the course Full
- In the event that North East Guides must cancel an event you will receive a full refund for the event fee. We will not be held responsible to other losses (accommodation, fuel costs, food etc) incurred to the cancellation of the event. Again, for this reason we recommend you take suitable insurance.
- North East Guides reserve the right to vary walks or events from the specification set out in the confirmation; this is most likely to be a weather dependent action.
- All bookings are made on the basis that customers will observe the safety instructions provided by North East Guides staff. To ignore these instructions, you do so at your own risk.
- North East Guides reserve the right to exclude customers from an event if they are not adequately prepared, not fit enough, or their actions will jeopardize their own safety, or that of others. We also reserve the right to exclude a customer if their attitude is aggressive or offensive.
- North East Guides accept no responsibility for customers’ personal property that may be lost or damaged during the event.
- Participation in adventurous activities entails some risk of injury and death. All staff employed by the company are trained and appropriately qualified to run courses and will at all times proceed in a manner to limit the risk of injury. However, customers need to accept that accidents and injuries can happen. To participate in the event you will fill out a Medical form before the event.
- In the case where the organiser is not participating in the event, it is the organisers responsibility to pass on all information to the participants (kit list, terms and conditions, event information)
- Provisional bookings will be held for seven days only. After this period North East Guides reserve the right to amend any previous quote provided. A provisional booking should not be interpreted as forming a contract between the parties.
For any clarification please feel free to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 0191 4133775